Friday, June 22, 2007

I Promise!

Writing was a passion for me some many years ago. And now, after living these many years, I wonder what’s happened to me. I feel I can’t write anymore. I feel like writing, but I can’t write. And do you know the reason why? I know the reason. It’s simply because I am too busy. Or at least I feel so. What a shame.

I feel like writing so many things. Atleast twice a day some really exciting thoughts cross my mind & I decide I am going to pen down (or rather “type ‘em” or “key in”) my thoughts. But I don’t do it.

I have decided that I am going to be more serious with this passion of mine. I promise to be more regular. Yes, that’s a promise!

6 comments:

@ b h i said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@ b h i said...

So very much like me... u at least did write ummmm I mean type this blog, but I am not even doing that :-(

Ira Bedi said...

Great going.. keep it up..
I'm sure one can always find time for oneself.. that's very important in life.. so if writing is ur passion then u must keep it up.. otherwise at the end of the day..u might realise u didn't do enough for urself.... u kept working and remained so busy that u couldn't do wat u really really enjoy..
so all the best and keep it up..
Ira

Vivek said...

Laziness? :P
But looks like you have at least one post after this one :)

Sumit panwar said...

Yes you are thinking in correct direction ..... Keep it up ...

Mukta A said...

@abhi: yes abhishek... still waiting on ur blog update!

@ira: yes ira, that exactly what i felt... its imp to keep up ur hobbies & not sacrifice them for work!!

@vivek, sumit: yes... i have promised!! :)